Friday, June 10, 2011

Practical Work Day :D

I guess yesterday needs it's own post all together. It was a "practical work day" for the OM staff. It was a lot of fun actually! I love seeing all of the staff together in one place and watching everyone interact. I am so blessed to be provided with yet another example of true community. Since Sora Maria is on vacation (holiday) this week there haven't been any community meals together in the mission center and I truely miss it! However, seeing everyone work together to paint the missions center was incredible! Although my room (one of the places that was painted) still smells like paint. It was definately a good time to connect with every one.

I am looking forward to this next week. This weekend I am going to a picnic tomorrow as well as attending church on sunday. Then, on Monday, another picnic!!! Tuesday, however, will be very different since it will be a day of prayer and fasting (monday at 6 till tues. at 6) I am actually looking forward to it. Please keep me in your prayers.

thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment